The Most Reliable Shredding Service in Dallas–Fort Worth, TX
Shredding your documents can be a sensitive and very important task. Because your personal information is very valuable, it is important to hire professionals! When you need reliable and secure information destruction services in the Dallas–Fort Worth area, there’s no better choice than Secure On-Site Shredding in Richardson, TX. We offer privacy protected, eco-friendly shredding services that will ensure your records, financial data, microfilm, media files, hard drives, all your sensitive information are destroyed in a secure manner.
For 18 years, we have dedicated ourselves to providing outstanding shredding practices. We are very proud to have earned an A-plus rating from the Better Business Bureau for this dedication. Our business is also certified by the National Association of Information Destruction, ensuring that we effectively and securely shredding the materials you ask us to destroy. To make things more convenient for you, we are able to offer you a variety of shredding services.
We offer many different secure shredding service options:
- One time clean out purge project: When you need to have materials shredded we can help you. Whether it’s documents, hard drives, media or x-rays – we can shred everything and get your space back.
- Recurring service: To help keep your business practices secure and confidential, we offer recurring shredding services. This is a great way to help your business run smoothly and efficiently by consistently disposing of your confidential information.
- Saturday shred times: For your convenience, we will have our shredding trucks at 1111 Central Expressway, Allen, TX 75013 on the first Saturday of every month, where you can bring your documents to be shredded and you will leave with a Certificate of Destruction.
Whether you need a one-time purge of documents or ongoing scheduled service, Secure On-Site Shredding is happy to work with your schedule and your budget. We also offer fully secured document and data storage solutions that are HIPPA compliant and easily accessible when needed. Our company is trusted by clients like corporations, doctors, attorneys, medical and dental offices, CPAs, and many others. Our corporate office is located in Richardson Texas, however, with our network of AAA NAID Certified Shred partners, we provide information destruction in the Dallas Fort Worth areas, as well as nationwide coverage! Secure On-Site Shredding can also help you host a shred event for your organization, school, church, or youth group fundraisers.
We dispose of a variety of personal documents that may hold sensitive information, including but not limited to:
- Bank statements
- Shipping data
- Security logs
- Tax information
- Accounting information
- Internal memos
- Miscellaneous information
- Visitor information
- Building blueprints
- Documents with personal information (address, phone number, etc.)
- Expired ID cards and passports
- Expired vehicle information
- Expired licenses
- Old medical records
- Employment documents
Fill out our form to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation.