The Most Reliable Shredding Service in Dallas–Fort Worth, TX
- One-time purge project: When you need to have materials shredded, we can help you. Whether you have documents, hard drives, media, or x-rays, we can shred everything and get your space back.
- Recurring service: To help keep your business practices secure and confidential, we offer recurring shredding services. This service is a great way to help your business run smoothly and efficiently by consistently disposing of your personal information.
- Drop-off at our facility: Drop-offs are welcome at our facility in Richardson, TX. Watch all your confidential information destroyed and receive a Certificate of Destruction that you can keep for your records.
- Hard drive destruction: Now that evolving technology has shifted from paper to electronic storage devices such as flash drives, CDs, and DVDs, it’s important to have a process in place that will allow you to destroy this stored, sensitive information safely and securely. Trust the destruction of your sensitive information to Secure On-Site Shredding.
- Product destruction: You may be surprised at the number of company products that could put your business at risk if they made it into the wrong hands. Our professional team can help you determine which products should be destroyed and disposed of without worry. When it comes to your company products, it’s best to take extra precautions and eliminate any items someone could use for personal gain.
- Residential shredding: Residential shredding services have helped large businesses dispose of sensitive data and financial information safely and securely for decades. It’s just as important to destroy your personal files to reduce your risk of identity theft. We’re proud to offer professional residential shredding services to residents throughout Dallas and Fort Worth, TX.
- Electronic recycling: Our electronic recycling center is perfect for all your electronic waste recycling needs. As technology evolves at a steady rate and consumers race to keep up with the latest trends, old, outdated electronic devices start to pile up. These devices include smartphones, computers, laptops, hard drives, monitors, and more.
- Data and document storage: Our data and document storage solutions are HIPPA compliant and easily accessible when needed. You can scan your documents for pennies per page and either securely store them or shred them quickly and conveniently.
For your convenience, we have our shredding trucks at 1111 Central Expressway, Allen, TX 75013 on the first Saturday of every month, where you can bring your documents to be shredded, and you will leave with a Certificate of Destruction. The drop off option at our warehouse is from Monday to Thursday from 2:30 – 4:00
Check out our upcoming events page to stay updated!
What Do We Shred?
We dispose of a variety of personal documents that may hold sensitive information, including but not limited to:
Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation!
Whether you need a one-time purge of documents or ongoing scheduled service, Secure On-Site Shredding is happy to work with your schedule and your budget. Our company is trusted by clients like corporations, doctors, attorneys, medical and dental offices, CPAs, and many others. Our corporate office is in Richardson, TX, but we provide information destruction for residents throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
Secure On-Site Shredding can also help you host a shred event for your organization, school, church, or youth group fundraisers. Please fill out our contact form to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with our professional team. We look forward to hearing from you!
Why Choose Us?
- Our Trucks Shred On-Site
- Personal Service For All Business Types
- Available For Fund Raising & Community Events